Class 11 is for 16+ year olds, mostly but not exclusively those who have completed our Senior Programme.
Cass 11 - Transitions Programme is for 16+ year olds, mostly but not exclusively those who have completed our Senior Programme. The main elements of the three terms will be:
- Deepening the students' understanding of the world through six Main Lessons, one per half term.
- The TUS (Technological University of the Shannon) Certificate in Transition to Higher Education (Level 6) access course of four modules that prepare students for the different teaching and working styles of third level education.
- Preparation to go to work with underprivileged children in India and two weeks of practical and cultural experience in India.
- Termly projects in drama/filmmaking, sustainability and ecology, games, storytelling, and songs for children.
- Continuation of art, movement, music and study periods.
This comprehensive and integrated curriculum provides the access routes to Further and Higher education, either via the Direct Entry route at TUS or picking a subject area for further study at Limerick College of Further Education see Mulgrave Street Campus | Courses for more details.